Prairie Girl Candle Company chooses to use American Soy wax for every candle. Why? Because it's grown right here on American soil. Soybean wax is pure, sustainable and supports the American Farmer. Soy is eco-friendly, cleaner burning, and made from a renewable resource.
Each candle is hand-poured, in small batches using pthalate-free, premium fragrance oils, cotton wicks and glass containers all made in the USA for a cleaner burning candle.
- Balsam Fir & Mistletoe - A Clean, crisp woodsy ambiance of aromatic evergreens to celebrate the season.
- Bourbon & Caramel - A warm and cozy scent of butterscotch and whipped caramel wrapped in bourbon vanilla, and a hint of cedar.
- Cranberry Cider - A warm and cozy scent of juicy, tart cranberries simmered with spiced apples, and fresh California orange peel.
- Fireside Cinnamon - A warm and cozy scent of cinnamon and clove mingled with notes of crackling embers creamy vanilla.
- Homestead Hearth - Everything Christmas by the fire: orange spice notes from the kitchen, fir and pine notes from the Christmas tree, and an earthy smokiness from the brick fireplace.
- Juniper & Pear - Mysterious and woodsy with notes of juniper, cedar and hints of rustic fall pear and berries.
- Mulled Cider - This is a gorgeous and bright fall fragrance with notes of orange and lemon peel, Macintosh apples, cranberries, cinnamon sticks, brown sugar and just a hint of clove. If you’re looking for more fruity notes and less spice, this is it.
- Prairie Christmas - A log fire and hints of evergreen, mingled with cinnamon clove mixture and warm vanilla.
- Wild Plum Wine - Mulled wild plums mix with winter berries mixed and warm spices and a hint of spruce.
All of these 16 oz hand-poured candles are 100% American Soy Wax, because we support American Farmers! We burn soy wax because it is a sustainable energy source. Each candle as an 80 hour burn time.